HeartOfTheMachineHeartOfTheMachine

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Preview Song Preview Song

Awesome stuff!! This is some epic shit from your band...

New Album Preview! New Album Preview!

Seriously

Okay, maybe the instruments aren't real, but sir... You've got some songwriting talent! The mix is also amazing! Every litte thing that is going on, you can hear it. Great job on this! Only a preview, and I'm left amazed already! I can definitly hear the influences from SYL and Meshuggah... Keep the metal up!

Transition.. Transition..

Haha,

Just as you said in the description. But still, amazing stuff! Sounds like Glowing Water Rats wrapped into one song. Love it!

MindShade MindShade

Haha!

I just realized you sound a lot like Steve Wilson from Porcupine Tree, and that guy is a musical genius. So are you ;)

( If you don't know what I mean check out Lips of Ashes for the guy singing XD )

xSoundstreamx responds:

haha awesome, yeah i know the dude, awesome band aswell !
Thank you man ;) !

Fast and Nasty Fast and Nasty

Disarmonia Mundi

Reminds me A lot of Disarmonia Mundi, especially the production sound haha ;)
Awesome song ;P

TheRealSam responds:

Ahah don't know about them, I'll go check it out! :) Thanks a lot!

[X] Devastation [X] Devastation

W000000t

LOL Finally some good metal songs on the Audio Portal again ^^
Awesome job. Can I ask what VST's you used for the guitar..? Or is it a real guitar with some kind of amp simulator on it? ;P

Xarnor responds:

The guitar is called Shreddage. It's very realistic, and the amp simulator is Guitar Rig. Thanks for the review!

Scream Aim Fire (BFMV Cover) Scream Aim Fire (BFMV Cover)

Hey

This is actually pretty damn good! I'm thinking of remastering this, because the guitars sound awesome, but the bass and drums a bit to thin. Would you mind giving me the guitar and bass tracks...? I will try to remaster them, and mix them better. I'm currently in school working on mixing and stuff, so this might be a good exercise! ( And seriously, I will not say that I played the guitars, don't be afraid, I will give you al the credit, and only say I remastered it, and redid the drums )
It would be very cool ! ;P
Hope hearing from you ;)
Keep up the good work!
~HeartoftheMachine

Nicholls responds:

I agree dude, if im honest, there isnt alot that you can do with the bass, as at the moment i am having to play with an acoustic bass, so it sounds really dull in a heavy mix lol

Fighting (FF7 Cover) Fighting (FF7 Cover)

You sir

Are probably the first one on newgrounds to mix the drums in EZDrummer that well. Great job on the total mix & song.

ArtificialFear responds:

Thanks!

V-Metaljonus V-Metaljonus

WHOHOW!

Äwesome shit :P \m/
Sounds a bit like Sybreed at some parts, and me like that :D
Great job!!

~Heart of the Machine

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! Never heard of Sybreed i'll check them out.

Saws of Metal Saws of Metal

Haha

Nice riff :)
I would only choose a more realistic Guitar sound, because even FL Slayer is better then this :)
But still nice shit xD

sbproductions responds:

Thanks. I think I actually have a more realistic sound, but I'm not entirely sure.